Comprised of two seasons Fall & Winter Bowling League
- The Fall season will consist of 12 weeks
- 11 weeks of regular season play
- End-of-season tournament on week 12.
- The Winter season will consist of 10 weeks
- 9 Pin Tap (On the first ball only if 9 pins are knocked over will be counted as a strike)
- 9 weeks of regular season play
- End-of-season tournament on week 10.
- Teams are responsible for the registration fee.
- the registration fee will be due at the first captain's meeting of the season
- Game Makeup:
- If a bowler/team is absent for Sunday's games, the bowler/team has until the following Friday to make up the games.
- One-time $50 team registration fee
- A weekly player fee of $12 is paid and collected at the lanes each week during games
We greatly appreciate your interest and dedication to helping us grow our organization. We look forward to seeing you on the lanes.
***New for 2023*** One-Time Banquet fee of $40.00 is optional to attend the All SEPSA Leagues Banquet on Sunday October 1, 2023.